How do you draw a owl step by step?
- Draw a large U body shape.
- Add two simple ears and wings.
- Draw a nose and cheek lines.
- Add two large circle eyes.
- Add smaller circles inside.
- Draw lines on the wings.
- Add scallop feather lines.
- Draw a tree limbo below.
How do you draw an owl’s face easy?
- Draw the nose.
- Add the symmetrical brow shapes.
- Connect the top and draw two cheeks.
- Add smaller curves inside.
- Draw smaller circles inside.
- Add two smaller circles with spots inside.
- Draw the two wings.
- Erase the grey and add spots.
What is the Colour of owl?
Owls vary in colour from white through many shades of tan, gray, brown, or rufous (reddish) to deep brown.
How do you make an easy owl?
How to Draw an Owl
- At the top of your paper, draw a gently curving line that goes from left to right.
- Below the curved line, draw 2 large circles in the center for the owl’s eyes.
- Draw a gently curving line for the body, kind of like a U-shape that tapers at the top.
- Draw a pair of feet and 2 curved lines for wings.
Who eats owl?
All owls are predators; they depend on other animals for food. However, very few predators feed on owls (except sometimes other owls). In fact, owls often eat other predators, such as weasels, bats, shrews and insect-eating birds. Therefore, owls hold a position at the top of the food chain.