How do you draw a crow easy?
Begin your crow by drawing an oval for the head. Step 2: Add an elliptical loop that begins on the bottom right of the crows head and ends at the bottom center. Step 3: Draw the beak as two curved lines and straight line that come together in a sharp point.
How do you draw a baby crow?
How to Draw Cartoon Baby Crows in Easy Step by Step Lesson
- Start off by drawing a circle and an oval.
- Then draw a white oval with a black oval inside of it for each eye.
- Erase a circle shape out of the blacks of the eyes.
- Draw a water drop shape for each wing.
- Draw hair by drawing 3 lines.