How do you draw a simple owl?
Version 1: How to Draw a Simple Cartoon Owl
- Start by drawing a slightly chubby U shape.
- Connect the end points of the U shape with a curved “valley”.
- Draw the eyes.
- Draw a beak between the eyes.
- Add details around the eyes – small arches that go around both eyes (younger kids can skip this step).
How do you draw a owl in a tree step by step?
- Draw an upside down U shape.
- Add a bumpy side on the right.
- Add a bumpy side on the left.
- Draw eyes, nose, ears and tail.
- Add two feet in front of the body.
- Start the tree on the left.
- Draw a branch under the body.
- Erase lines, add a branch, moon.
What is the Colour of owl?
Owls vary in colour from white through many shades of tan, gray, brown, or rufous (reddish) to deep brown.
How do you draw a owl face?
- Draw the nose.
- Add the symmetrical brow shapes.
- Connect the top and draw two cheeks.
- Add smaller curves inside.
- Draw smaller circles inside.
- Add two smaller circles with spots inside.
- Draw the two wings.
- Erase the grey and add spots.
What does a owl look like?
Owls have short, thick bodies; strong, hooked beaks, and powerful feet with sharp claws, or talons. Most owls have feathers on their legs and toes. The feathers protect them from the cold.